M-SACCO is a special product designed to help our members Transfer, Deposit, Withdrawal, borrow money etc at their door steps.
HOW TO OPERATE M-SACCO
- Upon receiving the M-Sacco registration confirmation Message (sms) and PIN, you are required to change your starting PIN to PIN of your choice as long as 4 digits.
- To allow you to change your PIN first send a short message to 21332
- Dial *346# then select answer/ok/reply depending on your handset to get to M-Sacco service menu in the first time you are accessing the service, you will be required to change your starting PIN in order to access full menu.
- To change PIN, select answer/ok/reply depending on your handset and enter your Starting PIN. You will be required to enter your new PIN and finally confirm your new pin.
- After changing your PIN you will receive an sms saying Your PIN has been changed successfully
- Use this new pin always for your M-Sacco transactions.
How to subscribe Dial *346# Enter your PIN Option numbers.
- Balance enquiry
- M-Yetu Loan
- Loan repayment
- FOSA – BOSA transfer
- Mini statement
Reply with the desired option.
To withdraw money from FOSA account to Price of penegra 50 M-pesa
- Select option 2.
- Then select account number,
- Enter option 1 then press ok/enter/reply.
- Enter amount to withdraw e.g. 1000
- Enter your M-Sacco PIN and Wait for confirmation
- Go to your M-pesa menu Select pay bill option
- You will be required to enter Business number.
- Enter, 512100
- Enter your FOSA account number in this format: e.g. (1018920) Note that the account number has 7digits
- Enter the amount you would like to deposit then press ok/send.
- Enter your M-pesa PIN and press ok/Send
- You will receive confirmation from M-pesa that confirmation Kshs xxxx send to Yetu Sacco for account. 1018920
Select option 3 to repay your outstanding loan
Select option 4 for balance enquiry.
Select option 5 to unsubscribe from M-Sacco access alerts.