Other sevices offered by the SACCO
Get access to facilities that perfectly serve your individual or business needs. Simpler terms & conditions, better interest rates, longer settlement periods and appropriate financial advice make Order toradol our products ideal for all your other financial aspirations.
This enables our members to grow their fixed assets base within a reasonable period of time. It is a long-term facility payable up to 60 months.
- Active account holder for a period of at least 6 months
- Contribute to 1/3 of the required asset cost
- Comprehensive insurance cover of the asset to be acquired.
- Joint registration of ownership of the required asset
- Security should be fully charged with the appropriate authorities
- Pro-forma invoice
- PIN and I.D. Copy
For matatu businesses the member should be registered under a SACCO.
This loan facility is ideal for suppliers and contractors who access tenders.
- Repayment period of upto 120 days, guided by the L.P.O
- Attractive interest rate
- Local Purchase Order (from a recognized institution, stamped and signed)
- Be an account holder with the sacco
- A committal letter signed by the applicant(s) and the awarder(s)
Payment should be made through the SACCO
An independent wing that deals with groups that need financial assistance to achieve their set goals.
- Instant Loans
- Loans in multiples of 4 up to 10 times ones savings
- Friendly interest rates
- Legally registered self help group
- Open a group account
- Open individual accounts
- Savings for eight weeks.
Short term loans/ Advances
These are given to members within a period of up to 120 days. Given instantly.
- Mavuno Advance – For tea farmers
- Vuka Advance for salaried members
- Mawingu Advance for tea farmers
- Kilimo Advance for dairy farmers
- Pension Advance for pensioners
- YETU Junior Advance for Junior Account holders
- Smart Advance for tea farmers
- Chap Chap Advance for tea farmers
- Cheques discounting for all account holders
- Club 45 A member saves to acquire land.
- Pension Benevolent Scheme A member channels his pension payments through the sacco.
- NHIF A member pays their health insurance funds through the sacco.
- M-SACCO – A member enjoys full mobile banking services.
- M-PESA services.
- Front office services.
- Safe custody
- ATM services.
- Sale of Cheque leaves
- Personalized Cheque book for account holders
- Mobile services.
Cash collection services.